1989 #1

   The very first demon that I ever identified as such1 was back in 1989. I was soaking wet from the rain, having walked five blocks to get to a bus stop. It had been raining all day and the street was turning into a lake. No buses in sight.

    Inside the small shelter of the bus stop sat a woman of semitic heritage. This was a rather uncommon sight in Gothenburg at the time, since immigration in these days mostly had come from out of the Balkans, Chile or nearby Finland. Turks were sometimes seen, and I first took her for being one of them.

    As I asked her for the time she answered me in a peculiar non-human voice and tried to hide her face with her scarf. That was when I noticed that something was up about her. Everyone I had met that day had been soaking wet but she was all dry. How had she been able to enter this bus-stop without getting wet? She had no umbrella with her. Then I saw what I at first believed to be a gross outgrowth on her back. At first I just thought she was a hunchback, but then I could see her big black wings folded and tucked away, not completely hidden by her cloth.

    At this time I was not yet on the look-out for demons, I was not well-read in the literature, and I did not carry a camera. I believe I stared at her for several minutes before finally the spell broke. Her wings were no longer visible but I had to make sure. I pulled at her clothes and exposed one of her blackened breasts. It was the tit of a demon for sure. I froze up like a man in the face of death. Then I tried to fend her off as she started screaming, trying to pull her clothes back on as an innocent woman would. I then ran like I had never run before. I ran like hell, like a person literally running for his life. When I finally stopped I was halfway across town.

   It took me a long time to get over what I had seen, and I tried to rationalize it. Perhaps I had been tired, perhaps there had been some strange optical illusion, or maybe the woman was on her way to a masquerade? Perhaps someone had slipped me bad acid, or I was having a flashback? I did my share of tripping when I was younger, I admit to that. But I also know that I saw what I saw.

   As I had stood there in the bus shelter I never even came up with the idea to ask the demon for its name. To this day I still do not know it, even though I have read just about anything available on the topic of demonology and lists of demons known to man. I am quite certain it actually was a demon previously unknown but that it has known relations. Today I can make a qualified guess as of the origin of that demon. Quite possibly it was a fallen angel, related to either Lilith or Naamah, either as their equal in which case the demon I encountered must have been very powerful, or as their subordinate or follower.

    In any case the female demon was certainly a dangerous one, but without ever knowing its true identity her death toll would be pure guesswork. As a fallen angel her primary work would not lie in death either but in misery in the affairs of men and women.

I have since never seen her again.







1 There may have been other encounters earlier in life, where I failed to identify the subject as that of a demonic nature. For instance, I remember a boy in school with supernatural strength who used to bully me. Today I suspect he may have been a demon of the third or fourth hierarchy.

20 comments:

  1. I find it hard to believe you bump into so many demons and are still breathing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude,you pulled a womans shirt down and exposed her breasts. You saw her demon tittie huh....Its called old woman tits. If this psychiatrist C.Ek, Ph.d is really hearing these stories and stamping them true and of a healthy mind than psychiatrist C.Ek, Ph.d needs to be put away in the loony bin. I had no idea all these stories were from the same guy. I there were quit a few people with mental health issues,but its just one? YOu need help sir. YOU NEED HELP. Honestly,you need to see a different dr. You cant live like this. I beleive in demons but what you are seeing is people and you are thinking they are demons.
    You said in the small caption at the end of this story that you beleive a kid in school that bullied you was a demon. Demons are not on the roll call for school, demons do not sit in the school cafateria and chat with other children and do homeowrk. They do not apear in public for all to see. They are hidious evil creatures that would burn your soul for touching them are trying to touch there titties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres demons out. I am one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, no you're not -.- oh, you're being sarcastic, right?

      Delete
    2. Personally I'd like to have a conversation with a demon... but nothing permanent of course... yeah I may die in some horrid way but my soul will not leave this earth without dragging someone or something to hell with me

      Delete
    3. If you want it bad enough, it will come.
      Be careful what you wish for. A conversation with a demon cannot be forgotten or undone. It stays with you, for the rest of your life. I don't think you know the gravity what you're saying. Be careful what you wish for.

      Delete
    4. My email is oliviascott2016@gmail.com
      Contact me demon.

      Delete
  4. I am the demon of anus worship and facesitting of femdom

    I am 4SM0D3US

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your a demon of anus worship? Lol can I worship yours

      Delete
  5. Demon tits huh?ur story is very weird.I think u need hel

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sound like you have paranoid schizophrenia go get help from a different doctor if not your illness will just get worse and you could end up hurting someone badly and ending up in a looney bin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you need sectioning if you have not already been sectioned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Demons are real but I'm afraid you seem to be suffering from paranoid schizophrenia your hallucinating, and it is very real and scary to you, but I promise you you have not encountered demons, demons do not act in the ways you describe and you seem to meet these demons by seeing a person whist out an about and then suddenly come to believe that these people are demons, you are going to end upo hurting someone badly, I have had contact with demons from a young age and have learned how to use them to my benefit and have become adept in the occult demons will not manifest to you the way you are describing unless you have some use for them they won't be interested in you trust me, you need help and fast you have a mental illness and the sad thing is you will probably never admit it to yourself as you are suffering from such real hallucinations and feeling schizophrenics never realise they are are ill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me poop... on rainbow?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good grief! Just cause she's dry and of an ethnicity you believed is not common in the area? Wings? You only saw a glimpse of what appeared to your delusional mind as the top of wings. They could have been anything! You committed a battery on this woman. You probably terrified her! You need help.

    I believe in demons. I assure you, if you would have done that to a genuine demon you would not have been around to post your story. Get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Demons are real but only certain people can see them usually children before they are told it's not real, and Demons allow people to see them when they want to be seen, also schizophrenia is a scientific explanation to " explain" what people can see.. but who knows maybe we are all delusional but I doubt it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Demons I saw where in a grave yard the did not speak and looked like people except somewhat transparent. I thought they where ghosts I saw they had glowing white eye sockets.after seeing a few of what appear to be real photos I believe they where in fact demons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have seen many recently. I.had no concept of such things but now I keep falling over them. I.want to.understand. I.know not to show fear and they run away from me if I stand up to them. I.need to.understand why this is happening to me. They won't look at me when I challenge them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have seen many recently. I.had no concept of such things but now I keep falling over them. I.want to.understand. I.know not to show fear and they run away from me if I stand up to them. I.need to.understand why this is happening to me. They won't look at me when I challenge them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a demon. Yes. I have chosen to target the author of this article. I know it's you...Tracy. I am coming for you...30 days from this writing.

    ReplyDelete