1990 #2 He Who Can Not Be Named

   A couple of months after my encounter with the fallen angel I was still shaky and suffering from nervous fits. I talked to friends about it but seeing as they laughed it off, and tended to not believe me, I started to feel reluctant about sharing. Still, I needed to get the experience off my chest. One evening I was at a party in the industrial areas of the vast island Hisingen just north of Gothenburg across the water of Gota Alv.
    I had only had a few beers and no drugs whatsoever that night. I remember watching a satanic rock band on the stage, thinking they were a sham probably oblivious to the really dark aspects of our existence, of which I had just recently become so acutely aware. During the gig I lost contact with the people I came with. Johannes, beeing such a bore, had probably split already and Sofia and Karl had probably snuck off somewhere to fuck.
    After the gig I went outside the building and sat down, leaning against the wall next to two guys. There were some other people hanging around outside as well, smoking, drinking and shouting. After a while one of the two guys next to me stood up and went back inside. As I turned to the other, asking him for a smoke, I noticed that his eyes were pitch black, I mean like two empty holes. It was not just a case of dilated pupils. There was actually no iris and no sclera, it was all just nothingness!1 My heart froze and I felt a strong fear in my stomach as I took the offered cigarette and lit it. Trying to compose myself and not shit my pants from out of fear I inhaled and sat still, trying to act casually. He took out a blade, well over twenty centimeters, and started to pick his fingernails with it. He then spoke in a low voice.
"I killed a man today." he said.
I said nothing for a while, keeping track of the people around us, hoping they wouldn't leave. Normally I would have thought such a statement odd, being the result of some foolish need to boast and impress. But I felt instantly he was telling the truth. I finally managed to speak.
"Why?" I asked him.
He took a deep drag on his cigarette.
"For the fun of it." he said and grinned. Although he looked young, in his late teens or early twenties like myself, he lacked several teeth and there was something really ancient, almost archaic, about him.
"So, what's your name?" I asked, almost immediately regretting this, since he had just confessed to a murder. I was just trying to make small talk, trying to give him the impression that I was relaxed.
He looked at me with those creepy eyes.
"They call me He Who Can Not Be Named2." he said. "But I have other names."
"Are you a demon?" I asked, my voice barely holding.
He then confirmed this and showed me his tattoos, one of which depicted his demonic name, and several others with ghastly images of hell. This is when I first came to learn about some rules about demons and interactions with demons, like the fact that simply asking demons flat out if they are demons sometimes is actually a good strategy. Many demons appreciate you recognizing them, especially the stronger ones, the ones that have nothing to fear from you. Some of them also like to boast, and tell you about their exploits. They are actually often quite vain and they feed of respect. But as I have since come to know, the opposite is many times also true. Many a demon will deny they are demons and become upset or angry with you at having exposed them. This demon definitely belonged in the first category however.
I then told him about the experience I had with the woman at the bus-stop, the demon with the black wings folded in under her clothes. He gave me a curious look and then told me that I had been lucky to escape with my life.
"I'm not going to kill you, coz I'm not hungry right now." he said. "You want to know about evil, do you?"
Our conversation was interrupted by the appearance of a girl who sat down with us. She seemed to know the demon and kept calling him Henrik. I could tell that she was not a demon herself but just an ordinary human.
The demon next to me explained to her that I had recognized him as being a demon, and that I was ok. She nodded and told me that I was very perceptive, but that I was to tell no one.
"Yes, it's best if you don't. The consequences are grave." the demon added.
We didn't talk much after that. They left and I took off home. The next morning I was ill with a sickness3. It took me a full week to recover and after that some of my friends forced me to go to the psychiatric ward at Sahlgrenska sjukhuset, the hospital. I met there with a doctor, I can't recall her name. This was before I met with dr Christian Ek, who later came to confirm the truth about my sightings. This female doctor however told me that I was delusional. I was admitted for two months, and learned the hard way not to talk openly about the presence of demons.




1 At this time colored contact-lenses of this kind were not yet commercially available in Sweden, and although the thought did not occur to me then I have since been made aware of this possibility by several others.
2 As I have later come to know, this demonic name is derived from the author H.P. Lovecraft (1890-1937) and by some considered to be purely fictional. But I do consider Lovecraft to have had insights, and possibly having met that demon that I encountered on that night. He Who Can Not be Named is also a stage-name for a member of the punkrock-band The Dwarves. I have on several occasions written them for an explanation but got no reply.
3 It is not unusual that a meeting with a demon results in physical illness, as well as mental, as you will come to learn from my case studies.

17 comments:

  1. Cookjoe345@gmail.comMarch 24, 2013 at 12:39 AM

    Could it be possible for a demon to be following a person in their mind, or just invisible to the individual and tormenting the individual with their memories and tempting that person to committ suicide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say it's invisible to each individual and it would torment with alot of things in the mind(which is what Joyce Myer called Battlefield of the Mind) and it does tempt someone to commit suicide. Even murder, child abuse, anything else that's really bad

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, most definitely!!! In spite of powerful sleep medication, I was suffocated to consciousness one night by a demon. It showed me how it had gotten me, and when. It showed me that what it wanted most was to get me to commit suicide. It showed me how it had used other people hurt me through their actions and words over the years and mocking me for being so naive and stupid. Only way to describe the hate it felt is like it was jacking off on my pain. It was a sick, vile hairy thing. It thought what it looked like to me and thought all of the awful incidents in my past, admitting that it was fully responsible and relishing the hurt. Yes, my suicide was it's ultimate goal-you have one torturing you right now. DON'T BELIEVE THE LIE!!! Talk to it. Let it know you KNOW it is there, KNOW what it is doing, and there is NO WAY you will let it will and have it's wish! Good luck. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  2. psychiatrist C.Ek, Ph.d needs help himself. He told the last guy that it was perfectly normal that he see a midget and assum he is a demon and run off of the train screaming telling the conductor to stop becasue there is a demon on board. Guys, I beleive demons are real. But they do not walk around on earth as humens. The walk around as shadows our show themselvs as hidious beasts. They dont smoke cigeretts and offer you one. They dont have little girl pals they hand with.
    They reak of rotting flesh and look like death. The give off an aroma of sulfer before they appear. They appear as what you fear. I beleive what you saw was a band member that may have opened up for the show maybe even in some stage make-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes deamons walk around as anyother person. They can present themselvs to be purly hidiouse also. They are fallen angels that rebeled against God. The bible out right tells us how beautiful they are. Because God created them. They will be tricky or nice at first. Just to get a foothold on ya. Truth is scarrier than fiction, a big fact.

      Delete
    2. Demons don't walk around theu are evil spirits and called demons, secondly they have no authority to kill only to tempt to kill and thirdly fallen angels are spiritual wickedness principalities n rulers of darkness like satan the prince of the air so are they, unseen beings

      Delete
  3. It seems to me that you are a story writer, and this is one of your stories. The format you write it in is much like an author. Most people on here type like 13 year olds. I highly doubt any of you are demons or have truly experienced demons. They simply do not exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but they do exist. You simply push the thought from your mind because you don't want to admit that you could be toyed with by a child of darkness.

      Delete
  4. , class dismissed ! None of you are close... Demons are all and everything intense. Speed of darkness over rules light.. light gets trapped darkness does not.... every real emotion... true love aswell as fear is Demonic in nature. Fullfilment or failure of ones quest for Knowlege&truth... onesWill. .lust desire .. hate. ..disgust.. happiness disappointment. Frustration. .. resent. satisfaction ..defiance. pain pleasure. Orgasmic peak. All of this though intense dwarfs the energy and power of their entity. . They defy gods belittlement of others and all they love. They are pure. And are everywhere and in all demensions they cannot be extinguished for they like time cannot be harnessed as they are beyond all regulation as eternal entities. Man describes them in a way that relates to their strongest of emotions that their souls can create ..fear of death is terrifying and intense. That's why man describes they as horrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This must mean that every single emotion that humankind feels is demonic.

      But apparently, man is created in Gods likeness.

      Religion is a contradiction in itself. I am not denying the existence of a creator, or indeed of evil, whether that be manifested through a physical/spiritual being or through an act of man against another. Religion, or rather man's perception of what/whom the creator is, is extremely flawed and intentionally deceptive.

      I have seen ancient evil through a physical manifestation. I was ten years old. The foreboding feeling I experienced I never wish to again. My ten year old self at that point in time understood that what I saw was something far beyond what any human mind of any age knew of evil. It was as if this being had been around since time began.

      The weird thing is, I know I've to face it again.

      Delete
  5. i am from new zealand stop calling them demons and fallen angels they are nothing more than extra terristials think of God as a scientist who designed our planet using technolology you are all stuck in your old ways. there are many different species explaining why some have horns wings are dwarves etc.. technology is getting better and more advanced by the years we now have smart phones etc what the ancients called magic. because beings came to our earth from the skies hence why the ancients drew wings on so called angels and fallen angels because they can fly. us humans areso blind to this i know this because my nana haf many books about aliens when i was 7 i started reading books about them endlessly i was so drawn to it obsessed with the ideas of life on other planets even our own very strange for a seven year old to pick up a book about aliens and read i also read the whole bible i connected the ancient bible artifacts and came to a conclusion that i still beleive to this day. by the time i was nine i was a devout beleiver that demons were in fact aliens. one night i was about ten years old. i was sleeping on the sofa at my nanas suddenly i woke up in a sweat and to my shock i had caught a demon/alien next to the bookshelf where the books i read were kept it was slimey reddish brown about 8-9 ft tall with its horns almost scraping the roof its eyes were yellow with a black slit down the middle it was walking on its hein legs almost like horse hooves but its feet were claws it slowley started walking towards me staring at me i wasnt scared at all it was smiling at me with sharp white teeth this thing was huge. there was a sun porch thing at the foot of my bed it slowley walked into there not taking its eyes off me and neither did i take my eyes off it . it dissapeared into the darkness and i fell asleep. i thought nothing of it and told no one i went home next time i went to my nanas i ran to the book shelf to find the books were gone when i was older i was snooping around and discovered them hidden in a shaft in the wall with masking tape secured around the door put there by my nana very strange. i still beleive they are aliens beleive it or not i dont care. also it was very muscular super toned huge arms and huge calves and arms i beleuve this was a very powerful being but did not harm me ? why was it looking at me if you have some answers send me an email shazlovesytaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are tempted to kill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaborate please.

      I've NEVER been "tempted to kill". Nor have I ever thought about killing anyone. If I had or did, there would be something very wrong somewhere.

      If you mean we all have the capacity to kill, then yes you would be right. Any human pushed hard enough or in a "him or me"situation would fight to protect loved ones or fight to survive. It's how were made.

      Delete
  7. Demons are all around us. Christians have even used demons for their own bidding. One can harness a demon and its powers in multiple ways such as the lesser keys of Solomon amongst other methods. Also you can form pacts with demons and satan himself. I myself a spiritual satanist can tell you demons and satanism has their dark side and should be approached with caution but isn't itself fully evil. Spiritual satanism is about empowering yourself to become as gods or daemons, to reach enlightenment and better yourself. Also yes, magic is real, not in the form of shooting fireballs but in less visible ways, one can connect telepathically, manipulate space, and create better outcomes for ones self. Demons are nice, but proceed with caution.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were SO lucky to have met such a creature my friend!I am a Christian Orthodox from Greece a deeply religious country and i have been targeted by the Forces Of Darkness ever since I was a kid.Contact me anytime you like,i would be honored to chat with a fellow believer like yourself.I desire answers and so do you,together we may find what we are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were SO lucky to have met such a creature my friend!I am a Christian Orthodox from Greece a deeply religious country and i have been targeted by the Forces Of Darkness ever since I was a kid.Contact me anytime you like,i would be honored to chat with a fellow believer like yourself.I desire answers and so do you,together we may find what we are looking for.

    ReplyDelete